Sunday, June 14, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

We had the honor of babysitting Benjamin (Jammy) lastnight and had quite a ball. We went to Maria's soccer game (where she scored!). Jammy wouldn't let Morrie go, it was so cute (and a new experience for him!). We came home and decided to water some plants. Now, if this isn't a Calvin and Hobbes picture, I don't know what is!





Jammy proceeded to turn when I was taking a picture of Morrie and got Uncle Morrie all wet (hahahahahahah - oh, it was good!). I then snapped Maria and Morrie. Maria is holding Jammy's "Hobbes". We were all ready for the Sounders game on tv - hence the awesome Sounders gear.

Jammy and Morrie were chillin' as they watched the Sounders win - it was a great night!

2 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

I'm baaaaaaack!

I want to change my name to Jammy so I can have a valid reason for wearing my jammies all over town.

Loren said...

i never put the Hobbes thing together, but you are soooooo right on! He is our little Calvin. THanks again for watching the boy!