Sunday, April 5, 2009

A+ Weekend!

I would like to say how much I enjoyed the SUN this weekend, and how much I didn't appreciate the snow last week!

Isabelle had her LAST game with her  team on Saturday- WAAAAHHHHHH. It has been a tremendous year for her and it was the perfect place for her this year. Here are a few pictures, Isabelle had a great header (2nd pic). They will have a blowout party in a few weeks at one of the girls' homes and then head to a Sounders game, to watch from a private box!!



Maria had an indoor game where she was on fire. She also took a face ball - but everything is okay. She had soccer class tonight and loved having it so warm- no sweatshirts!! I think even though it was only 62 today, it really felt like 80! A far cry from the 26 we woke up to yesterday. We did a ton of yardwork today as well, which always makes me happy, and the Sounders won, which makes us all happy! If only someone will come and wash my car for me, that would be awesome.

2 comments:

Atticelf said...

I'm going to miss seeing you guys a couple of times a week. :(

Andrea said...

Hence the "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" statement in the blog.