Friday, April 3, 2009

Lazy Week

Well, I started off the week sick, again. I don't even get it, twice in one month. It stinks. A lot.

Morrie took this great pictuir of Maria. It pretty much sums up my week, laying low, trying to stay warm. Notice she is sitting in front of the heater, and the dog is trying to get in on the action.

Speaking of the dog, she is really really annoying. I can't help it that it has been raining, sleeting and downpouring this week, hampering her walks. She has cabin fever. I can only walk so far when I am sick...like to the driveway and back. We'll get it together, I promise!

Tomorrow is a big day. Isabelle has her last game with her team. They have been playing for 12 months together and she has grown as a player such an incredible amount. We have had a great group of parents on the team, and it has been so much fun. She was in the right place at the right time. The coach was perfect for her, he is very calm and very straightforward. He always tells the girls he doesn't care what the score is, he wants to see them work on A, B and C for that particular game.

I have to go, the dog is trying to lick a dead bee out of the windowsill. This is ridiculous.

1 comment:

mrsmouthy said...

I love the picture! Does it stress you out knowing now you have to make a whole scrapbook page because it's so good?

And if you want to stop getting sick, you should stop licking toilet seats.