Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break, Part 2


Part 2: Pacific Science Center:
Aaron brought his 2 boys, I had my girls, my Dad came with a 9 year old friend of the family, and we had my sisters 2 kids as well. It was a bit crazy. Aaron jumped up right away on a chin up bar where it timed how long you could hold it. It showed he is a healthy 15 year old girl. Hmmm...so Maria got on with her gymnastic prowress and she is a healthy 20-29 year old woman. Someone needs to work on those biceps!




Isabelle tries a balancing game! This part of the exhibit was full of health/mental tests. The kids rode bikes to see how many light bulbs they could light up, smelled different scents while trying to guess what they were, got their blood pressure tested, tested their flexibility, etc.


Then we headed off to the dinosaurs! Isabelle was just placating me by standing here with these 2 guys. At this point, the little kids were still running around too fast for me to catch on film. Wait until tomorrow's post when the other kids had slowed down a bit.


No comments: