Sunday, April 19, 2009

I admit deafeat!

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I bet the web is full of lame excuses of bloggers on why time has slipped through their hands and they have not produced entertaining, witty, profound or deeply emotional posts. I got nothing. I was busy?

Plenty of cool pics of 3 adults and 7 cousins at the Pacific Science Center. What a fun day! Except the part where I ate at Subway and then felt ill for the next 3 days while my brother was in town...

Kids are so smart: The other day while watching Oprah, Maria sat down at the table with me and had a snack. Oprah was saying - as she always does- that every Mom out there needs a wife. It's just so much work, so little time, and if the mom works, all the more reason to have a wife to help out. She of course was not endorsing the Mormon way of life or anything. But Maria had another point. After lisening in, she said "They should just be gay!". So true Maria. Why didn't I think of that one? I could have someone, right now, throwing in a load of laundry without me asking, putting away the clothes in my bedroom without them complaining of not knowing where my bras go, and if we wore the same shoe size, double the choices!! Maybe they have something going there...good thinking Oprah!

1 comment:

mrsmouthy said...

You know what's crazy? There is this lesbian Hollywood couple (I think one is Cat Kora or something from Iron Chef America) and they were BOTH PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME. I'm not sure taking on a wife is the best idea after all...