Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So accomplished am I!

I feel like I really got a lot done today...crossed off on my to-do list...I even made dinner- some chicken in an awesome marinade, finished a birthday present (a handmade blanket!) and baked cookies.

What? You don't think that's possible? You think Isabelle really made the marinade by herself? You think both girls- plus their 7 year old cousin -really made the blanket? You think the cookies were really a mix from a box???

Well, maybe you might have something there. I think there are some bon-bons calling me.

1 comment:

Terrie said...

No worries. What is so great about the internet is you can put anything on here and people believe it. I know you would have done it yourself but you wanted the kids to have the experience. You are such a great MOM!!