Monday, February 16, 2009

Sicko!

Well, things haven't been too great around here lately. Maria had a bad cold for almost 2 weeks, but it wasn't as severe as Morrie's cold. That one was pretty bad, he was home from work several days and sick over last weekend. It was unfortunate because it was his 3rd cold in 3 months. Don't worry, I have wiped down all the light switches and doorknobs...but perhaps I will do it again.

Maria had a gymnastics meet on Valentine's Day. Unfortunatey, she was awake all night beforehand throwing up. I hear the awful stuff is going around school. She was very sad to be missing it. Isabelle and I are crossing our fingers and reading Taroh cards in hopes of warding off germs.

In greater news, this past weekend was my LAST at the spa in Kirkland. I had 3 clients on Saturday morning and 5 on Sunday. I think that's as many clients as I have had there in the past 6 weeks. Thank goodness for Valentine's Day! Let's all take a moment and say a little prayer that they left really nice tips.

67 days until Vegas!

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

67 days until Vegas??? Did I miss a post? What's up with Vegas?

Big M said...

I don't like being sick mommy!


Maria

Andrea said...

Oh sweetie, I know, neither do I!!