Sunday, September 5, 2010

Your Vote!

Number 1:


I have 3 car drawings for you to vote on. I do recommend that you click on each picture to see the full detail as some of the pictures are not that great.


Number 2:


Number 3:




Whichever one wins will be the drawing you find on your car some unexpected morning.


Whichever one wins will be the only one I recreate on Morrie's car. Instead of "FC Alliance" , it will say "Morrie's Ride".


Whichever one wins will make no difference in my future career as a car window painter.


Who am I kidding, car window painters are not in demand in this economy!


I just like to drive around with my windows painted because it sends a clear message of "This driver can paint windows way better than you ever will".


I might be competitive like that. Maybe.


Possibly.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

number 3

love Mom

Morrie said...

I like 'em all!

Anonymous said...

me, too. They're all good

Your Biggest Fan said...

Me Three!!!

Atticelf said...

Can't decide between 1 and 3. You're a rockin' window painter. My windows have turned up their noses at me.

Unknown said...

Number 2.

~slm said...

Guy, I dig them ALL!! I like number one and 2 b/c they have a variety of colors. I love the we play to win on #2 but then I like 3 b/c you see the soccer ball the most. Hmmm tough to decide... you are right though, people have to be driving by your car thinking "Man their car painting ROCKS!" Given that you wouldn't even be able to tell what was on our window if I painted it, I would say the 3 are AWESOME!