Saturday, September 18, 2010

Washing the Butt

Last Sunday we had some helpers over to wash the butt. I mean BOAT. Sorry- finding Nemo still lingers in my mind. And by "boat" I mean a 10 ft. Livingston that is a million years old and doesn't work so much. Actually, it may work better on land than it does water.

See this helper? She has blond hair and came over to play with the small red head. The small red head wants to know why her belly isn't being scratched too.


Seeing a dachshund run is one of the funniest, most amazing things EVER. This is called "full flight" mode.


Annie- the dachshund- seems to want to lick Maisy's eye here. Hmmm...I'm going to have to have a conversation with her about appropriate dog behavior.


Izzy takes command of the power washer. At some point she may or may not have been writing her name on the boat with the power washer. Morrie MIGHT have taught her to do this when she was little (how did "Izzy" get written on the fence??).



Who is this little troublemaker? He might have been running the whole show. Or at least we were all in the palm of his tiny little dictator hand.
Nephews. So cute. I need to go get me a little baby. The neighbor has one. Don't worry- she already knows I am in love with her little girls. Too much they remind me of 2 big girls I know. I think I need a cup of sugar. I may be out. Let me go check with the neighbor...


2 comments:

Atticelf said...

I'm sure Morrie had visions at one point of writing names in the snow. Iz manning the pressure washer is as good as it's going to get. ;)

Loren said...

That kid is definitely up to something.. So cute!