Sunday, May 9, 2010

Favorite things

I love me some art supplies!!! One of my favorite things is a new package of pens, they can be sharpies, or markers, the the fabulous smelly Mr. Sketch pens, I love them all!!
I also love colored pencils, these I don't use as much, but when I HAD to get the package of 120 pencils to color my anatomy book in massage school, it was a little guilty pleasure.
Those cute fantastic smelling tiny erasers drive me nuts!! I always suggest the Maria give them as a birthday present just so I can go to the store and hold some for a while.

Speaking of smells, the smell of a new box of crayons is delightful. When I was little and my parents would go away for the weekend, they would always purchase me a new coloring book and a new box of crayons. The first thing I would do would be to dump them out and arrange them all by color. How can you even use a box of crayons if they aren't color coded???


Mmmm....I think I need to go to the store now.



1 comment: