Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mudbath!

Some fall games are windy, some are rainy and some are muddy. This was one of the more muddy experiences we had this fall. This is right before the girl in red tripped Maria for no reason. It was probably because Maria is so darn cute.

This is Maria getting up from falling FLAT on her face. She is still watching the ball, that's my girl!
This is her watching the ball but thinking how dirty and wet and yucky her hands are. It is right before I yelled at her to wipe them on her shorts.

This is me wondering how in the holy tide I am going to get all that mud out of a white jersey.


Is that a left hook to my kids face???


Then she had to go in for goalie. Is this season almost over? I can't take this goalie business any longer.

What moron from the other team thought a pink game ball was the way to go??



This is what dried mud looks like. With a sucker in it's mouth.

Here are 2 clean people to rest your palette with.

Oh no! Mud is giving clean kid a hug!!!


I wrapped her in a plastic bag for the ride home.
No I didn't. That would be ridiculous.
I let her stick her head out.

No comments: