Monday, October 12, 2009

Was that a weekend??

We were suuuuper busy this weekend! Our highlight was this top picture of Isabelle scoring her teams only goal on a penalty kick! It's not the ball on the ground near the goal, it's the one in the air just to the right of Kiana.It went in the top right corner of the goal, woohoo!
Here is Isabelle running to get after the ball, and in the next picture you can tell she won!

Isabelle had 2 games, Maria had one game, we went and saw my niece's game, Maria had a friend over, I had girls night out, the Huskies won!, we went to a brunch, the Seahawks dominated, I took a nap, and then we went to church. I may or may not have been totally awake at church on Sunday night. Can I have a day off now?


1 comment:

Atticelf said...

No wonder you were tired! It wasn't the Sunday morning boozing after all... ;)