Sunday, October 4, 2009

Maria today, Isabelle tomorrow

I had the camera out with me this weekend, so here are some soccer pictures! I didn't want to overwhelm anyone, so I will put up maria's today and Izzy's tomorrow. This top picture shows how Maria likes to roll, let the entire other team chase her! She scored once in her first game, which they won 5-0. It sure felt nice, because last weekend it wasn't pretty.
In Maria's second game (the other team was short players) her coach ahd her play an entire half as goalie! Crazy thinking since she has never done it, not even in practice! She had a shut out for her half, and they ended up winning 6-0.

In between games, we threw in soccer pictures, because why would we want to go home?? We got to her first game at 8:45am, ate lunch in the car on the way to pictures at 11:00, ran back for the second game at 12:30 and then went straight to Izzy's game which started at 2:00. We finally came home at 3:45 and lay comatose on the floor for a few minutes and then got up and went to my parents for Grandpa's birthday. Whew. I am tired just reliving it!


No comments: