Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall!

Fall is really really here! It's just so beautiful. I know we had "the most awesome summer there ever was" (and that is how I will always refer to it). However, the colors of fall just can't be matched. The coziness of a warm fire, the cat and dog sharing (or hogging) the floor right in front of the fire, warm drinks, cool soccer days, no sunscreen!, and all those lovely scents. I can light my apple cider candle and not feel like a dork my house smells like fall, because now it really is!
Not that I would turn down a free trip to Hawaii, because I will be there tomorrow if you need me to, but the change of season is just perfect!

1 comment:

mrsmouthy said...

This is the first year EVER I haven't welcomed fall in. I don't know what my problem is, especially since all I want to do is nest and fall is perfect for nesting...