Thursday, May 7, 2009

10 Things

Since I can't come up with a cohesive thought, here are 10 random things from this week:
1. It was great: Isabelle got to practice soccer with some of her old teammates - before tryouts begin in 2 weeks.
2. It was not so great: I had jury duty for 2 days.
3. It was great: I got to read my books for 2 days without interuption!
4. It was not so great: I worried about my girls and their soccer tryouts.
5. It was great: Maria made her soccer team! YAY!
6. It was not so great: I left the house at 6:40 to drive to Kent (jury duty) and noticed (after driving 2 blocks) that there an awful lot of bird poop all over the windshield.
7. It was great: There is nothing great about bird poop.
8. It was not so great: I have yet to get it off the windshield.
9. It was great: I walked 7 miles with my friend and caught up on her life.
10. It was not so great: My calves were killing me at mile 4, but I pretended it was fine and paid for it the next day.

3 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

So you smuggled a book into jury duty? I can totally see you behind the bench, reading and occasionally pretending to pay attention.

Andrea said...

Wait one second, I didn't actually get called to be on a jury, I just sat in the jury pool waiting room for 2 days!!

Atticelf said...

ROFL! I am so glad I was not the only one with sore muscles!