Monday, November 3, 2008

We're working on it!

Well, the kitchen is coming along. We now have handles on all of the cabinets, we finished painting the kitchen, and the front room (which included the ceiling no less) and the floors got started today. Since I have officially started my new job, and only the dog will be home now, I don't know how fast things will go, or really, how clean things will be (this was my morning thought).
And then the afternoon happened and my thoughts changed a bit...the kick in the pants that we have now received is that my brother has decided to come for a surprise visit, and will be here in 9 days!!! I think Morrie and I need to start having coffee with dinner! Let's get a move on!!!!

2 comments:

Terrie said...

What is your new job? It will be nice to have your brother here. Don't stress it is just family.

Atticelf said...

You're SO close to the finish line. He'll be amazed regardless.