Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This and That

Here are the new handles, and they are great. The picture doesn't even do them justice, you will have have to see them for yourselves!

I love fall colors. I especially love our evergreens sprinkled throughout all the reds and golds, I don't think I could even stand fall in New England, this is way better. Nevermind that there is a flood warning today for every county in the area.

All you need is a book and you are good to go. That is the motto for my children. For Isabelle it's usually, "All you need are 3 books..". She likes to be extra prepared, in case she finishes one, and one self destructs, she will still have one left to read. By the way, Isabelle BLEW ME AWAY yesterday with some fancy soccer move she was showing me. Pictures will never do it justice, but I think it's called the Maradona. Crazy stuff coming out of her feet. If I can manage to video and take still pictures of the games this weekend, by god I will!

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

Is it just me or do the fall colors seem especially spectacular this year? The handles look great - worth the wait!