Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Baaaaabbbbbyyyyy!

She is nine? When did that happen??? Well, it was so busy last weekend, that I didn't get a chance to post on HER day. So here is a rundown of the weekend, in reverse order of course. It ended with lunch out after Isabelle's soccer game and a free birthday Sundae.
She wanted something for her birthday that had to do with horses. We found a perfect little "Riding Academy" that she was thrilled with!

Here the dog is trying to persuade Maria into playing with ehr instead of Maria's new presents. Maria thought it was slightly annoying.






This was her friend party. It was book themed, so each girl brought a copy of her favorite book and each went home with a copy of Maria's favorite book. Very low key, very easy, it was awesome!





Happy Birthday!! We went to Barnes and Noble to spend her gift certificate and we sat down and I tried to read her "The Night You Were Born" but I was choked up on the 4th word, and I quickly put it back. It's a beautiful book, that we already have, it's just packed away so I thought I would read it to her at the store. Nope. Not going to bawl in the bookstore. Cripes, she's old!




2 comments:

Terrie said...

Ok. So how stinkin' cute is your new background. I am going to have to change mine and start posting again. I have been so lazy.

Atticelf said...

Lookin' good! Maria...9...time flies. I CANNOT read that book either. Very sappy. I didn't know we had that in common. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!