Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shoot, Wednesday already?

On the house front we are looking everywhere for a window to install. Checking prices and time frames...this is a blast! Isabelle is having fun at soccer camp this week with her team. Today Maria and I got pedicures while Isabelle was at soccer. It was great, except for the part when the lady cut my toe...hmmm...maybe I should look into nicer places from now on!

I am going a little crazi with the upstairs are messy as the downstairs. We have lots of things packed away and stored in our bedroom, so there is not a single place that is clutter free, or pleasant to be in. So this is what it is like, huh? Ok, ok, so we will be super grateful when it's all done. I'll try to keep that one in mind. The dog keeps licking the sub-floor, and I am afriad she will cut her tongue. The sub floor that seems to be the tastiest are the parts that have jagged gouges. Yummy.

And to top it all off, the children are hungry. Again. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Atticelf said...

They say it's worth it. Carve out a little niche and start meditating or something. :)

Terrie said...

You are a trooper! I don't know if I could do a remodel. I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope you took some before so we can see the progress.