Monday, August 25, 2008

More Salem...

You tell me that the other girl in the picture is 11, I'm just having serious doubts...every girl on the other team was her size...Anyway...Go Izzy!!

The girls painted their hair before the first game, you know...intimidation and all...they were having so much fun!
Look at this girl go!


This game can be quite pushy, and it is my goal to keep my mouth SHUT whenever it seems out of line. Sometimes however, I will shout "OOHHHHH" when there is an obvious foul of pulling the jersey, or pushing from behind...Morrie tells me I have to keep quiet, but it just comes out! I can't help it!! It's like a mother bear protecting her cubs...it's instinct...but i think I am getting better. It helps that's Isabelle keeps her own elbow out for blocking purposes.



2 comments:

Atticelf said...

LOL...look at her go!! Maybe we should nickname her "Sluggo"... ;)

Andrea said...

Look who's talking, mother of "The Checker"!