Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Birthday Boy


Happy Birthday Morrie!!! Here's to my handyman, my computer guru, my roller coaster lover, mythbuster watcher, and all around great guy!
We had a nice BBQ over the weekend for Morrie before the showers set in (which I am pretty happy about since my garden is getting watered!).
The 3 best parts of my weekend:
1) Getting new fridge and dishwasher!
2) Hearing Chris' story of how he rode his bike to work and ran over a squirrel and got chased by a dog (it really was a GREAT story!)
3) Getting a 40% tip from one of my clients, yay!
We're are preparing to go to Salem this weekend for more soccer and I am working crazy hours in preparation for taking the time off work. So if I seem a little dazed, or perhaps not altogether present, that is why!

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

I've missed you. Happy birthday yesterday, Morrie! See you in Salem. :)