Monday, October 4, 2010

Road Trip!!

Isabelle and I went on a road trip this past weekend. It was a girls getaway. Real bonding time.

Okay, okay, it was for a soccer game.

And it was just to Pasco. But that is still a road trip. Look, I even let her drive my moms car!

But I told her she had to get out to text her friends.
She ended up being part navigator and part photographer. Okay. Less navigator, and more like- took 200 pictures out the windows while I drove- photographer.

I am now the proud owner of 23 pictures of this hill. And of that silver car.


Look, the leaves are starting to change color! It was 80 degrees in Pasco, it was summmmmer.

Then we saw something weird up ahead.

What is that?



Uh-oh.
I know what it is.
It can only be one thing
Dementors!!

Seriously. What else could it be? I was afraid to drive into it. What would be on the inside?


It just looks like it's not going to be something good.
Hold on. It could be a some marshmellow creme. It does kind of look similar. I don't think it's driveable though.


You have no idea how many pictures she actually took of this.




Ooooohhhhh.
It's just Seattle in there. That's all.
Summer on the outside. All gooey, cold and mushy on the inside.
Stay tuned to find out what happened while we were IN Pasco.

No comments: