Monday, August 2, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

These just maybe, might be , probably some of my happiest places on earth...

A bath that you can fall asleep in!! Someone out there is a genius.

Love me some log cabins.
I thought curling up here and either reading a book on a cold winter night, or talking Morrie's ear off as he tries to fall asleep would be GREAT!






Duh...Quest field when everyone is clapping as the team walks in! (yes, it's my own picture from the July 11th game)




The candy store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm...I can't decide. Anyone care to offer their favorite???





1 comment:

Atticelf said...

Not the first one. Something about that spotlight shining down on the evidence of not enough sit-ups...

It's a tie between the tibetan love nest and Sounders. OF COURSE!