Monday, August 9, 2010

5 minutes

The exhaustion just hit me. I haven't slept well the past 2 nights and I am trying to form a cohesive thought and come up with a blog post. Here are my ideas...and a glimpse of my life, in 5 minutes...

1. I can't think of one single idea because Maria keeps talking..."Mom, can I have cup o' noodles tomorrow for lunch? Mom, can I take bath? Mom, look at the cat!".

2. Those literally were all in one breath.

3. Isabelle just came down and said "Where's the cat?"

4. We are re-watching the Sounders game and...wait, Isabelle is talking...

5. What? "Umm...do you think that I could get another subscription to International pen pals?"

6. "Oh, and Mom? Do any of your friends want me to babysit?"

7. Do these thoughts just pop into her head as randomly as they come out of her mouth?

8. Sounders...ahhhh...yes....just looked at the photos from last night's game, they are super cool. Ianni had a really great game. I missed me some Marshall though.

9. That skinny Uruguayan is something else. But, somebody needs to get him a sandwich!

10. The dog is growling at the cat.

11. The tiredness is creeping back up agian, I can hardly keep my eyes open...

12. I just sneezed, I think I am having an allergy attack

13. For real, could you please make Alvaro fernandez a sandwich? I have never seen anyone so skinny.

13. I also looked up my favorite sharpie blogs and art sites to see if these was anything worth posting here.

14. Didn't find too much, but I really want to draw something now. Yawn. Can't...hold...pen...

15. I think I am allergic to being awake.

16. Wait, my To-Do list is taking over my brain...must make a grocery list, make plans for trip this weekend, go to grocery store, check on Izzy's practice times this week, don't forget to tell Morrie about pool party, get gift for birthday party on Monday, put in a few extra hours at work, find someone to watch dog, order Maria new glasses, catch up with Samantha and ask her how going to her first Sounders game was, draw some stuff, go to the library (I'm out of books to read on the bus)...this list is too much.

17. How about I just go to bed?

2 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

Hm. What if you brought Isabelle (and Maria) to our house, left all the kids here, and then went to Vegas for the weekend? Or just dinner?

Atticelf said...

(It's August 20 - we miss you)