Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Haircut!

This is her before shot - taken with Morrie's work camera. It makes my picture look like we had Yuen Lui in the backyard with us!



Izzy has been looking forward to cutting her hair for several months now. I made her appointment weeks ago, and then last week Maria got a friendly soccer match scheduled for the exact same time! Morrie was too tired from his climb to get up early for soccer, so I had soccer duty and he took Izzy to our uber fantastic hair stylist, Ali. Ali called me and we chatted and she said Izzy was already enjoying her appointment sans parents. Ali is one of the parents from Izzy's class, so luckily Morrie could leave her for the appointment and everyone was comfortable with that. Can you believe she is going into 7th grade???

2 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

I'm totally going to grow Vincenzo's hair out and dye it red now. Some kids have all the luck!

Andrea said...

I know, right!