Saturday, December 17, 2011

Girls Night Out

A few weeks back, on a cold and windy night, the girls and I headed out for some coffee with our favorite barista, Cousin Sam. We looove us some Starbucks, and don't mind saying so. We were thrilled that when we walked in, as Sam was just going on her break.

This confused my girls.

Sam said she was going on her "lunch" and it was 8:00 at night. I told them to wake up and smell the hourly wages already. I remember when I had a job that was 5:30am-1:00 shifts and my "lunch" was at 9am. So we made Maria and Izzy scrub the floors and restock the coffee beans just for fun.

Then we had the most delicious drinks made for us.


Since Sam was on her "lunch" another barista helped us and let me tell you, this barista almost fainted when I told her I was taking pictures of the drinks for my blog. She couldn't believe that there were customers who appreciated how pretty the drink was and all her skill and knowledge that went into each creation. She was giddy with pride. I think she actually squealed at one point. I didn't have the heart to tell her that only 8 people read my blog.

My Izzy really really appreciates a White Mocha in all it's glory.




I wanted a picture of everyone drinking their coffee, but it's more like a picture of my girls shoving whip cream up their noses.



Until next time oh Starbucks. Our fondness for you knows no bounds.

No comments: