Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little Somethin'

When Maria plays soccer, I think that sometimes, the other team might underestimate her due to her size. Then, she runs past them like a bullet, or pushes them down, and before they know it, they are dumbfounded. Then she gets called for her 3rd foul and I look up at the sky like I don't know who's kid that is. If you read my blog regularly, you know the "knee in the butt" is a favorite move of hers.

She will kind of push you out of the way and take the ball, if she is so inclined.
This is totally typical. She will run up against anybody. Doesn't matter if you are a foot and a half taller. She is not intimidated by you.
Maria has had an excellent week with her new coach. These pictures are what it looks like when you get your mojo back. I think I need to go out and get me some of that mojo.

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

Loving all these soccer pics! Why does she have a new coach?