Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things You Normally Miss

The final tournament has come and gone. I got to thinking... you all may have overdosed on my soccer pictures and what could I do to keep you entertained? I thought I would give you a sneak peek at the pictures that wouldn't normally make it- and skip all the rest. Sound good?


Hey! Who allowed Isabelle to get THIS TALL?? Number 47 can just back off the growth hormone.


You don't see coaches carrying their 13 year old players. We worry about slipped discs and all that. Stop it coach!



You sure as heck wouldn't normally see Maria in goal. Who allowed that to happen?



Ummm...Wheelchairs freak me out. Please un-inflame you ankle and stop making me worry about you! By Isabelle's 4th game, they were OUT of subs. Clean out. Isabelle was fine and a week later, everyone else is actually fine as well. You definitely don't see players pushing around their friends in wheelchairs. The girls even wanted this girl to be captain so they could wheel her out to the middle before the game, but she declined.




Pony tails that stand stright up? You saw it here first! HEY! Get your arm out of my kids ribcage!





Hello? Isabelle? What are you doing?
Oh...I see. The ball rolled under that thingy and since Izzy is the Thrower-Inner, she had to go get it. If it was me, I know I would have been swearing up a storm as I watched the ball roll under there. "Don't go...DANGIT!"


The U11's are watching their sisters play. Do you think they are
1) Saying "He was like...and then I was like...and she was like, and then...and then..."
2) "Did you see that girl pushing from behind? I think that was a yellow card"
3) "Who thinks they can get some money from their parents so we can go buy some candy??"

We survived all 8 games in 3 days last weekend. By Sunday we were comatose. The girls had a great weekend and between the two teams, scored 24 goals. Not too shabby. I only had 2 small heart attacks as I ran between 2 of the games that were at the same time.
Then, I borrowed the wheelchair and felt much better.

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

2 on the left are planning on hitting up the parents for cash. 2 on the right are thinking "Oh! That had to sting."