Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What is up this week?

I thought I would let everyone know what has been going on around our house this week...

I caught a picture of a lion roaring in my bedroom...


The crate used to cart animals to and from the vet created quite a stir when brought out...Annie was busy smelling every inch of it...for perhaps a misplaced bowl of food??? Ming decided it was just the opportunity to scare the dog.



I got a haircut...while wearing my lumberjack shirt.





I found out this is how soccer girls lay out to get a tan...



I found these two cutie pies in my car...I feel like they are smiling too much. Should I be worried? Did they just break something???





Teenage girls can do awesome things with their own hair...




And finally, if you are looking for a misplaced pot of gold, we found it on our way home from soccer the other night...




It's at the post office if you want to claim it.


Out of the 7 of you that read this blog, I am guessing only 2 of you know which post office this is.

1 comment:

Julie S said...

ANDREA!! It's been TOO long since I've stopped by - much too long. The 'do' looks fab as does the dynamic duo. All the soccer pics below are making me very nostalgic (until I remember the eau du shinguard). Are they in playoffs now? Any games for Iz or Maria we can catch?