Sunday, September 25, 2011

While the kids are away...Mom will play

I have had some cardboard letters hanging out in a closet for over a year.



A YEAR people! I finally found some time to do something with them one weekend while Morrie and the girls were gone. I think this was when Morrie spent 4 days on a boat at Seafair, and the girls went camping. I found myself working and doing chores the first few days and then realized I was nuts, and had better find something fun to do.





Letters + craft supplies = a really happy Andrea















Throw in some white paint










Nope, not good enough, lets throw in some COLOR!






Sigh...I love color.




















Hmmm...I wonder how I end of thinking of them even when they aren't around?






Funny how this sappy mom works.




No comments: