Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lessons Learned

I have learned some valuable lessons recently. I learned that if you get all your shopping done early and things seem to be going really well, then you will definitely land in the emergency room with a case of pneumonia- thus thankful that the shopping is done- but wondering if you had left it, would you still end up sick?

I learned that little hands make cute iamges.


I learned that if your star is too heavy for the top of your tree, it will just fall right on OVER.
I learned that the cat and dog will sit together on the same couch, but the cat may not necessarily enjoy it as much as the dog.


I learned that giving birth to elves was the right thing to do.



But, they sure think everything is funny.



I learned that when I wanted to create a Christmas card and then realized that I failed to take many pictures of the girls together...ever...all year...that I would have to find some other image to represent the two of them.


Hmmm...I don't know if this is the right one...Isabelle doesn't usually wear hats.




I have also learned that Santa is sometimes peeking in on us from the least expected places.

Be good!

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

:) Love it all...except the pneumonia part. Seriously? Get better. Pronto.