Friday, June 11, 2010

Things I know for Sure

You know it. Time for a little me and Oprah. It has been hard to blog recently, and I wanted to share some of my new found wisdom that I have been soaking up in the Great Metropolis (that's "The Big City" folks).

-I know that I will throw up if someone says "bandwidth" to me again this week

-I know it really means "I have time", so why can't you all just say THAT???

-My bus driver drives waaaay too fast

- We can go 60 to 0 in only 4 seconds.

-I know FOR SURE that I still don't know exactly what to wear to work every day. What is the freakin policy??? I think they just like to laugh at me behind closed doors.

- I know this because they were literally all laughing behind a closed door

-I know that if your resume is 9 pages long, you will not get the job based on anything past page 2.

-I know for darn sure that I miss my girls when I am at work.

-I know this makes me a total sap- it's not like they are babies or anything.

-Excuse, me I have to crawl under the desk and cry for a moment.

-I know I should keep my hobbies separate from my work life.

-But it turns out I can persuade the office that they NEED bright, colorful posters hanging around

-I know for SURE that I'm still in love with the Sounders, despite the fact that they are breaking my heart.

-I know that if I crawl under the covers and hold my babies that everything will be okay even though Alonso and Hurtado are out and Keller is off his game and Bradley can't play as well as my 10 year old.

-I know for sure they need me down at Starfire

-I have to go.

No comments: