Tuesday, May 4, 2010

College has paid off!

I went to college for 3 years. I studied Art History- I love art and I love history- GENIUS! I really enjoyed the High Renaissance in Europe. Guess who had a school assignment for art this week that included profiling an artist of her choice? That's right- Isabelle did!! She is so smart. Smart enough to know that if she picks an artist that Mom likes, Mom may be persuaded to help out a little. I am so glad that all that all the overpriced books, college essays and time spent studying slides of artwork have found their use. Finally. Phew- and I was worried that my college years had been wasted!

Just wait until I show you the second tri-fold presentation she had to make this week. Nothing like stressing out my kid with 2 huge projects!! Thanks to the teacher that told the kids to "suck it up". Awesome. In the past week I have spent 4 nights working with Isabelle - 3 hours each night- on reviewing her essay, cutting paper, helping arrange pictures, we are POOPED. I can't wait to see what kind of grades we get. I mean SHE gets.

1 comment:

Atticelf said...

I'm sure you'll both get great grades! ;)