Saturday, February 13, 2010

What can I say?

I think after a certain amount of time away from the blog, to come back is just embarassing! I haven't picked up a camera in a while and January was just not the best month we've ever had. I might even rank it up there with one of the worst months ever with Aaron being sick.

We are in full swing with the Spring Soccer schedules, and both girls also play indoor (which is just a casual for fun type of atmosphere). By casual, I mean the most brutal "I'm afraid someone will die" type of environment at the U13 level. Luckily we've escaped with only a sprained wrist so far. Actually, we need to leave in about 3 minutes for Maria's indoor game and she is upstairs watching tv in her jammies. Why jammies? She already played an outdoor game today and everyone was fully dressed. Somehow, she reverted back to jammies when we got home. This girl needs some sweatpants! We have a sweatpant shopping trip planned soon.

I swear, I will pick up a camera this week! It's my one goal. Can't guarantee what kind of picture you will get, it may be just of the drawer that I keep the camera in, but it's a start!

3 comments:

Atticelf said...

You're Alive! (Actually I knew that. Just wanted to be sure you knew people have been checking...)

mrsmouthy said...

I feel that turning your blog pink is like putting lipstick on a chicken.

(I don't think that even makes sense, but I love the whole lipstick-on-chicken thing.)

mrsmouthy said...

Reading your blog makes me want to go back and be a teenager again. Only this time I want you for parents and I'll even play soccer instead of volleyball, just to fit in.

Woah, I just saw I already commented on this one.